YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT FOR US, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Reversion date: 26/Sep/2021
Who we are
We are Lechool Startup Co-Founders and Our website address is https://lechool.com. You can contact us throw our E-Mail or SMS at the bottom of this page.
What personal data do we collect and why we collect it
Comments and reviews
When visitors leave comments/reviews on the site we collect the data shown in the form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. All schools images and data are public on the web and people can access the theme.
If you didn’t publish an image on Lechool but the image is uploaded in one of the lechool services you can request to remove the image.
Cookies and sessions
If you visit our website we collect some data from your browser, we may save your IP to develop our marketing and advertisement and prevent any illegal access to our data or our users’ data.
If you register in one of the Lechool services we use sessions and cookies to save your personal information. By any time you are login to Lechool, we may add new sessions and cookies to your browser.
If you add a new school or new review or new comment we will collect data to evaluate your data. All data may be review before publishing your data on Lechool.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website
- to contact and communicate with you
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- for advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Login or register from third-parties accounts
If you use third-parties accounts (like Google) to login or register in Lechool we may collect your personal information including your full name, your birthday, your email, and some other data for your Lechool profile. All of these data are private in your profile and you can change them after login or request to remove your account.
Embedded content from other websites
All Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We obtain internal and external services to get visitors information like IP address, location, browser, operation system, and any other data that you will share with us.
All of this data will be used for Marketing and User Experience to improve the Lechool website or be used to help our partners Marketing or Experience in the future.
Protecting users and visitors data (Security)
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How long we retain your data
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on our sites or have left comments/reviews, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments, reviews, and posts may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
All schools and news content with their ratings and comments may be sent to educational services in Canada or other countries to improve educational systems.
Third parties cookies and data
Lechool service will use third parties services provided by trusted third parties.
The list of third parties may change every time that Lechool wants but you can read the full list from here:
- Google: https://google.com
- Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com
- Google Tag Manager: https://tagmanager.google.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com
- Facebook: https://facebook.com
- Microsoft Clarity: https://clarity.microsoft.com
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
- third parties to collect and process data
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Lechool contact information
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: